1981 C model 18” Brownie Value

Dustin Flavell

TVWBB Pro
So my son is looking to sell his 18” C model Brownie. I got it for 25 bucks at a yard sale 7 years ago. He was nine then and the 2 of us cleaned it up and it became his since I had a ton of Webers at the time. He’s 17 now and driving so gas money is real important 😁 anyway curious what you all think it might be worth. The kettle is in decent shape. Here is a few pictures of the only cook we have done on it after cleaning it up…C7018E7D-2AD9-4F45-93D1-53E3F3DB69EC.jpeg1A9BBF9F-94AE-4BCA-8F6F-5D8EB1C8CF3D.jpeg2DD2C0ED-09BB-40D8-9A5D-3DF5D271A23A.jpeg

I’ll Venmo him $50 for gas but only if you make him promise to keep it and then hold him to that promise. 5 years from now he’ll wish he still had it if he lets it go. And for god’s sake, pull that thing out, fire it up for a cook, and send us a father / son pic of the event.

Lol. I hear you Tom. And thanks for the offer. After posting the pictures I decided I got to keep it. I tried deleting the post but can’t figure out how too… anyway. I told him he’s got a tank of fuel coming from me and I’ll keep it. Thanks for the wake up call!!!

Glad you're keeping it - since it's too far for me.
(I checked!) LOL

That's a great looking brownie. I've been hoping to find an 18 like that to match my 22. :D

You made the right decision. I bet in a few years, he'll be happy to get it back.

I’ll Venmo him $50 for gas but only if you make him promise to keep it and then hold him to that promise. 5 years from now he’ll wish he still had it if he lets it go. And for god’s sake, pull that thing out, fire it up for a cook, and send us a father / son pic of the event.
+1. Count me in for $50. Some things you just don’t sell in life, no matter how poor you might be at any time. I’ve been poor and I speak from experience. Keep the grill.

Back