1970's Hastey Bake

This just came up for sale in my area I am waiting on interior pics my wife is gonna strangle me!!!
You could add a few weber kettles in there like that other trailer that was recently posted. So after you get this you just have to explain to your wife the need for at least two maybe three kettles!

Story is it was won on the Price is Right back in the 70's the original owner put the 2 sections together in his basement but then could not get it out the door. It was stored indoors and never used!!!

Attachments

• hastybake3.jpg
    hastybake3.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 43
  • hastybake4.jpg
    hastybake4.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 42
  • hastybake5.jpg
    hastybake5.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 42
@Dave in KC would love to have found one like that! He is our thread expert on Hasty Bakes.
Hopefully he chimes in im up in the air about getting it. The cart looks huge and dont think id have a chance to mess with it until spring. The wife shook her head walked away and isn’t talking to me but thats a good thing.

Id have to fix it up play with it for a bit then turn it im not sure there is much of a market for these things up here.

Something about this grill and that gaudy cart is just pulling me in though!! Haha

There's a picture of your future grill in this video. Seems like they had a number of HB models with all kinds of crazy carts.

That model is smaller than the Angus in the video.,
It is known as the Orleans, but seems to be missing many parts. No matter though,
the parts you have are easily worth more than the $200 asking price.
Dan L, I want you to talk to a friend of mine ... a real HB expert.
Check your PM.

Last edited:

Back