14.5 WSM Spare ribs

Michael C.

TVWBB Gold Member
I threw a whole rack of Farmer Johns spare ribs on sale for $1.77 lb. Great deal! I had to cut it up in sections to fit on my Mini Me Smoker. I used hickory wood and water in the pan. I smoked the ribs for 3 hrs, then foiled for 2hrs, then out of the foil for about 10 minutes with some BBQ sauce. The ribs turned out great!!! So far, I am very happy with this little guy, does a great job!

Spare ribs on the top grate.

The other pieces on the bottom.

Hickory wood for smoke.

Ribs are done!

Great little smoker.

Very meaty ribs.

Time to eat!!!

Michael C.;
That's a GOOD lookin' bunch or ribs, my man!

I use my 14.5" WSM about as often as i do my 18.5".

They are both first rate smokers an d that is a fact!

Keep on smokin';
Dale53:wsm:

Michael, You ever going to give that little guy some rest;) I know, like my mini 99.9% of the time everything comes out so good you want to do something new. Great cook, ribs look perfect.

Michael, You ever going to give that little guy some rest;) I know, like my mini 99.9% of the time everything comes out so good you want to do something new. Great cook, ribs look perfect.

Ha ha ha ha no rest for this little guy, I'm really enjoying using it. There will be a lot of sales for this Labor Day weekend, I'll be throwing more meat on this little smoker! :)

Excellent rib cook they look real yummy. I think that little guy needs a nice rest after that cook.

Nice looking spares Michael. Way to put that new 14.5 through the paces, it's going to be seasoned good in no time.

Back