$100 haul!

Jeff Davidson

TVWBB Super Fan
gave away my wsm and kettle to friends when we moved to nyc for retirement. Missed smoking, thought about the ge indoor smoker while it was in kickstarter, last year we bought a bungalow in the woods and I’ve been keeping my eye out for a deal.

Posted last night, I was the first of seven people to contact the seller, his son won it in a contest, never used it, gave it to his dad who used it 4 times and in his own words, decided “not my thing”.

Good to be back in the fold!

Best,

Attachments

• IMG_9127.jpeg
    IMG_9127.jpeg
    474.7 KB · Views: 24
gave away my wsm and kettle to friends when we moved to nyc for retirement. Missed smoking, thought about the ge indoor smoker while it was in kickstarter, last year we bought a bungalow in the woods and I’ve been keeping my eye out for a deal.

Posted last night, I was the first of seven people to contact the seller, his son won it in a contest, never used it, gave it to his dad who used it 4 times and in his own words, decided “not my thing”.

I thought I was just buying the smoker but he went into his basement and brought out 3 bags of wood, two bags of comp charcoal, 3 boxes of Weber fire starters and a charcoal chimney!

Best,
Congratulations Jeff. Welcome back brother. :cool:

PS~ Did you wind up with an 18 or a 22?

Best,
I'm jealous!

That's a steal!

My wife would even approve of that, even though she thinks I've got too many smokers & grills.

Back