Rare Genesis 5000

I have an extra red one. But shipping is crazy expensive. I also have a couple green ones. The only realistic way to acquire a lid is local pickup IMO. Unless you happen to have someone driving through your area and can meet up with you.

I have an extra red one. But shipping is crazy expensive. I also have a couple green ones. The only realistic way to acquire a lid is local pickup IMO. Unless you happen to have someone driving through your area and can meet up with you.

Good point. Didn't think about the shipping being so much with them being quite large. I've got my eyes open on craigslist and FB for one.

Yep, that is your best bet Jack. Good luck. The red are pretty common. At least around here. The blue are a much tougher find. I have a blue hood on my grill and it took me quite a while to find one....then, as luck would have it, a guy was selling two Silver B's with blue lids for $50 and I jumped on them. I looked for an entire winter and well into the next summer before I found a blue.

Good point. Didn't think about the shipping being so much with them being quite large. I've got my eyes open on craigslist and FB for one.

Where are you in northern Alabama? I might be heading that way soon to visit some family if things work out we might be able to meet, need endcaps or just the hood itself?

Back