Recipe Software

I wonder if we hijacked her thread.............. (sry!)

We may have done just that, lol. I have 48 loaded so far. Are your Kindle recipes working for you? I experimented briefly; I did a screen capture, brought it into Adobe Acrobat Pro to convert to text, then pasted into Pap. Is there a quicker way?

We may have done just that, lol. I have 48 loaded so far. Are your Kindle recipes working for you? I experimented briefly; I did a screen capture, brought it into Adobe Acrobat Pro to convert to text, then pasted into Pap. Is there a quicker way?

Haven't tried yet........... I have just copy/pasted from e-cookbooks in emails/word before......... I've been able to get the recipes from that link in my previous post & others I'm always looking for, with minimal work.

I'll post what works after I try though....

I just added a multi-grain bread recipe from an ATK baking book, it was a bit of a pain & I had to do some rearranging. I'll probably only pull out the best for this unless it gets easier. I just C&P then cleaned it up.

I usd master cook for years and liked it a lot! Paprika sounds pretty good though. I’m not doing as much as I used to so, I’m finding that I don’t need much.

Back