I will just leave this here

Are you sure that one didn’t start out at a beachfront condo in South Florida;)?

I really wish someone could find a small metal worker who would be interested in making stainless or maybe aluminum replacements for the cabinetry in these and the longer version Silver/Gold/Platinums. Maybe if done in quantity it could be accomplished at a realistic price.

Last edited:
I hear ja Jon. I just wonder how they will sell restored if they don’t sell unrestored. I don’t even know how many people know this brand. Heck I never heard about them until I joined this forum.

I got a grill where the guy used the bottom wire shelf inside the grill for the coals. I guess the fit perfectly. 😂

I tried that with several gas to charcoal grills but it never works right. Fire dynamics is a complex process.

I had all I could do to not react when the guy from whom I bought the Lynx grill (a $6K to $7K grill) said he had considered turning IT into a charcoal grill:confused:...To me, it would be like putting mud flaps on a Ferrari!

Jon I don’t think anything was cut off. The left side is just missing these extensions which are bolted on.

Back