Community 3D Printer / Assembly / Trading Resources

For Sale: I have a Heatmeter TC and a Roto Damper I'm not using. Roto damper is wired for pit and 2 food jacks - $30.00; the heatmeter you will need the probes, and power supply - $75.00. Also on the RD the mount is made for 3/4" copper pipe, if you need a different one contact Ralph, he made the RD. Thanks
WT9BPgSm.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
Kzvx1ALm.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

could be sold. will update thread shortly.

Both sold!

Last edited:
Credit to Peter F for the board layout. It's really nice to not have to clip the extra headers off a perfectly good rPi B+!!! :)

Credit to Peter F for the board layout. It's really nice to not have to clip the extra headers off a perfectly good rPi B+!!! :)
All credit can't go to Peter, his design is based off my initial work of getting the B+ to work on the heatermeter. Although, his design is much much improved then mine, was.

All credit can't go to Peter, his design is based off my initial work of getting the B+ to work on the heatermeter. Although, his design is much much improved then mine, was.

Of course! We all have to be thankful for all the contributions that you and Bryan, and anyone else along the way have made. I can only hope that I find an opportunity to contribute to this community in kind.

I need to get a case for my heatermeter rasbery pi. Can anyone help me? I don't know much about this stuff, do I even need a case? I had a wrist injury right after I bought all the stuff to build the HM. So I couldn't build it, but a co-worker is building it now. Any help I can get will be aprishiated!

I need to get a case for my heatermeter rasbery pi. Can anyone help me? I don't know much about this stuff, do I even need a case? I had a wrist injury right after I bought all the stuff to build the HM. So I couldn't build it, but a co-worker is building it now. Any help I can get will be aprishiated!

Please refer to the first post in this thread for contact information for individuals providing 3D printing services. Also be sure to specify what type of RaspberryPi you are using and what version of HeaterMeter you are building.

I am located in Vancouver, Canada. I can provide soldering services and 3D printing of cases for anyone that requires it. You can contact me at jascha.espley+heatermeter@gmail.com

I also have a few extra SMD HeaterMeters tested and ready to go. These will mate with a RaspberryPi B+ (and eventually, if/when the software gets update, they will work with RaspberryPi 2) They are completed with Yellow/Green LCDs, 1 Thermocoupler jack, and 3 meat probe jacks. They have 10K resistors for Maverick ET-73 probes, but you can easily swap out the resistors if you are using other probes. You will need to supply the SD card and Raspberry Pi B+. $99 US plus shipping. I also have ET-73 high temperature probes, high temperature thermocouples, and power adapters available for sale.

If you have special requirements, like no LCD or buttons, or 4 meat probe jacks, I can accommodate.

mIqweZN.jpg

Have some cases in Norway if anyone is interested, been testing different filaments so got "leftover" cases.
They are mostly Thermocouple editions. Send me a message if you need one.

Does anyone have any extra 4-way buttons for the HM build? I ordered the replacement in the mouser project not realizing it would not fit.

Does anyone have any extra 4-way buttons for the HM build? I ordered the replacement in the mouser project not realizing it would not fit.
If you have the mouser replacement button, it's a smd part and can be soldered directly to the heatermeter. You just need to tack it down first to make sure you get it centered and then solder each pad to the button

That's actually not true any more. The old mouser suggested part was the surface-mount replacement, but what they recommend now is rotated 45 degrees and has a different pinout.

I have a 3D printer, and I am capable of assembling, and configuring heater meters. I am in Arizona, so if anyone wants a heater meter built we can work out a deal. Just message me, and I will be glad to help out and put together a kit for a small donation to my beer fund.

Free to good home: White case for a HM4.0 (Not current hardware). Not a looker, it's one of my first prints, cheap ABS & a few warped corners, but it fits, protects and sits on the grill just fine.
1st person to give me an address gets it.

Hello guys!

I'm from Germany.

I can help you with HM assembly (normal and SMD version) and 3D printed parts. You can get everything you'll need from me!

I print everything with ABS. HM cases, servo dampers, blower mounts, other parts...

I'm mechanical engineer and have a lot of experience with soldering and 3D printers.

Shipping to Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France and rest of Europe.

If you need something, please send me a PN!

I have a complete Heatermeter 4.2 for sale. Including 3D printed case (color: black), high temperature food probe, high temperature thermocouple pit probe, WLAN USB stick and power supply (12V, 2A).

@ Bryan Mayland: Can you please add me to your list on page 1?

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to purchase an assembled HM 4.2 with raspberry pi (mmmmm pie). I live in Sydney Australia but I might be able to get it shipped to a US address since I have a college that will be travelling there in a weeks time. Thanks in advance for the help. I would love to make it from the kit but I think I drive my poor brain to it's limits hehehe.

Hey A-aron. I'm located in Western Australia, and can supply you with a completed unit. Send me a PM.

Cheers.

Hi everyone.

I have 3 kits to assemble RDTC boards. I started the first one and got it about halfway assembled and can't be bother to screw around with the SMD parts. Would anyone be willing to solder them all up and send them back to me? Private message me and we can talk compensation.

Thanks
Ben

Back