HM 4.2.4 3D Printed Case

Do you have the files for the 4 line display?
I looked at the files you shared but don’t understand what each file is.

Dale, there is no 4 line version for this case yet. I haven't had anyone request one and I don't use them personally.

Dave, a basic set of metric hex wrenches should have a 2.5 mm wrench.

Tom,
I was looking at the source files on your google drive, I’m running Linux could not open the files to look at them. I want to give the correct files for the thermocouple case to a friend and see if he will print the case for me. What are the current files that I need to give him the the latest case. You have a lot of files but I don’t understand the names.

thanks
Dale

Tom,
I was looking at the source files on your google drive, I’m running Linux could not open the files to look at them. I want to give the correct files for the thermocouple case to a friend and see if he will print the case for me. What are the current files that I need to give him the the latest case. You have a lot of files but I don’t understand the names.

thanks
Dale

You'd want these files for RaspberryPi Model A:

4.2.4-2L-TC-PiA-BOT-v1.stl
4.2.4-2L-TC-PiA-TOP-v1.stl

You'd want these files for RaspberryPi Model B:

4.2.4-2L-TC-PiB-BOT-v1.stl
4.2.4-2L-TC-PiB-TOP-v1.stl

I reduced the amount of material that has to be drilled out of the through holes in order to reduce the likelihood of getting plastic bits stuck in the wells that interfere with the nuts. The files were updated and uploaded this AM.

Hey Tom, I am working on a screenless, buttonless version of the heatermeter. Why, I don't know but that's what I decided.

I was wondering if you have developed this based on measuring the heatermeter or if you actually have a HM model you work off of.

It's based off of measurements of a raspberry pi coupled with Bryan's eagle file of the HM board and common pin references. Then everything was refined (many times) with measurements and fittings of assembled HMs.

Tom, you may want to check the alignment again, had to do some mods to get mine to fit, no biggy, just a small tweak.

20140813_181253.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dave, that problem was brought to my attention by another guy and has been fixed. It was a silly arithmetic error and a lesson to me that I shouldn't update designs when I'm tired. I thought I only printed one of the RTD version but I guess wrong. Sorry about that.

I just finished and worked out all the kinks of my new heatermeter today. I am now in need of a black case that will fit a Raspi B. Can someone who has a 3D printer please pm me so I can get cookin? Thanks!

Dave, that problem was brought to my attention by another guy and has been fixed. It was a silly arithmetic error and a lesson to me that I shouldn't update designs when I'm tired. I thought I only printed one of the RTD version but I guess wrong. Sorry about that.

no problem Tom.

Back