Happy New Year Everyone - On the grill for New Years Day

Just awesome. I have a 12lb brisket in my freezer right now. I need to get it going one of these days. I wish I didn't have to freeze it but I got a hella deal on it and couldn't pass it up and didn't have time right then to cook it.

I did a brisket last year and it was great but I did it on the grates and not on my Rotisserie. I may go your route this time but I may need to cut down the length on it a bit. It is pretty long.

Wow that looked really good but again I think USPS failed me as I did not see the invitation

Wow that looked really good but again I think USPS failed me as I did not see the invitation

LOL, you know what's funny...I sent out invitations but they all came back, forgot to put a stamp on them ;). Happy New Year my friend!

Sam,
That looks fantastic:eek:. I guess my invite got returned, too;)! I have got to break the ice and start doing rotisserie, that's for sure.

Say, what is the story with the kettle that has the side tables? I have never seen any like that.

Sam,
That looks fantastic:eek:. I guess my invite got returned, too;)! I have got to break the ice and start doing rotisserie, that's for sure.

Say, what is the story with the kettle that has the side tables? I have never seen any like that.

Thanks Jon! Those side tables are called the Dragon Wing Shelf. I first saw it on Amazon then a couple of days later the Ace in my area had those at clearance ($15/ea.) so I picked up a pair. So far I like them. And yes, you have to do rotisserie.

https://bbqdragon.com/product/dragon-wing-kettle-grill-shelf/

Back