I can't take it anymore!!!

Ok, Ok, its 32 here today, and 37 tomorrow with 80% humidity.
Probably not going to snow.
O, thats C not F.
Keep the photos coming, keeps us cool just watching....

I didn't even look at the temp this morning. Woke up to 8"+ fresh snow to shovel before work... Supposed to get up to 18"+ inches by tonight, yay.

Raining and just gray and lousy here today, I'm thinking that this may be a very strange winter!
I decided that I should blow the rather nasty looking snow on the driveway and sidewalk before it rained a little and if it might get cold and turn the whole mess into a skating rink!

not all that baaaad.. we had 110" in December.......and more so far this month......

but I will say it takes a bunch more charcoal to heat up the weber when it's 0 outside!!!!!

keep smoking and we'll make it to spring before ya know it.

m8man

Article in the paper today says we've hit an all time snow record! Had several commercial-industrial buildings collapse yesterday due to the weight on the roofs. One is a brand new building so not sure what's going on there. The other was designed/built prior to the snow load codes we have now.

The cook looks great & what a will to brave those elements.
Myself.... I'd seriously consider going into hibernation.

The cook looks great & what a will to brave those elements.
Myself.... I'd seriously consider going into hibernation.

Thank you!

Well our school district just cancelled school for today and tomorrow. A gym roof at one of the schools collapsed. So they have to make a district wide assessment of all the schools before they can go back.

Way to get out there and nail it buddy!

I feel your pain, we had a huge storm dump about five inches of the white stuff and it hung around for almost a week!

Well the gym that lost its roof yesterday has been deemed unsafe and the whole building is coming down. They started demolition yesterday. The district did a district wide evaluation of all their buildings and found 5 more that have sagging roof systems and need to be repaired prior to any students returning.

31472837713_aef2bcaf78_c.jpg

Back