The forgotten Weber Flame 27000 Fireplace/Fire Pit

I have the 2726. In the process of restoring the handles. Will have them completed in the next couple of days.
I will be looking to sell it at that point, and will post a couple of pics. Any idea what one in very good condition would bring?

Dave,
In my part of the Country used Weber Flames sell for as low as $50 to a high of around $350
Post a pic once you finish those handles and let us know what paint/materials you used.

Jeff

I have the 2726. In the process of restoring the handles. Will have them completed in the next couple of days.
I will be looking to sell it at that point, and will post a couple of pics. Any idea what one in very good condition would bring?

I would love to see how they came out. My handles need to be cleaned up too. Did you spray the nuts with PB Blaster or something before removing them? It would suck if one of the captive mounting bolts snapped off.

I have the fire pit, not the flame. It is completed and ready to go. I have no idea what to ask for it. A guy inquired about it a couple of weeks
ago, and I said told him I had no idea, but added probably $200, maybe more. He never batted an eye, and said to make the call to him as soon
as I had a price in mind.

2hOxKhQl.jpg

DLkBsihl.jpg

Y6U6gMIl.jpg

Anyone here have a history with these, or have an idea what they are worth?

One just showed up on Craigslist in Chatham, MA. Wish one was close to Las Vegas for fall, winter, spring use.....

Last edited:
Hey Dave O, I just picked up a fire pit myself. But my handles don't look as good as yours. Did you buy the handles off ebay or refinish yourself? Or I should ask are you the original owner and just kept the pit looking that good.

Hey Dave O, I just picked up a fire pit myself. But my handles don't look as good as yours. Did you buy the handles off ebay or refinish yourself? Or I should ask are you the original owner and just kept the pit looking that good.

I refinished them. Restained. Had my wife do the lettering with a Cricuit machine, then about 10 coats of Lacquer.

I have seen a few of those (fire pits) around here at times.

``````````````````````````````````

Nice find, Jeff!

had a custom cover made to replace the original that was brittle and torn...
a local upholstery shop did it in one day.
drop off the original to use as a pattern0n Friday.... picked up the new one today.

2xH5oGC

2xH5oGC.jpg

3y0aFrc.jpg

had a custom cover made to replace the original that was brittle and torn...
a local upholstery shop did it in one day.
drop off the original to use as a pattern0n Friday.... picked up the new one today.

2xH5oGC

2xH5oGC.jpg

3y0aFrc.jpg

I need one. Maybe in a different color. How much was it? Did they make a pattern?

One day I will find one, I got lucky and scored a gasser for a great deal, then the reality of the refurbishment set in! Still better then the new ones,and when I figure that it was a learning experience, the parts balance out my time...I guess I don’t work as cheap as I thought!

Who has commentary on what it would be like to use one of these on a deck?
I can't tell from looking at it whether the bottom is vented properly to use it without burning down the house - a good Talking Heads reference.

I am looking at possibly picking one up and trying to think through where I would want to use it if I get it, but we spend most of our time outdoors on our deck.
I don't see us venturing into the backyard to use it.

Ryan,
Using the Flame on a deck is OK and as a matter of fact Alex has a picture of his boys on page 4 doing just that.

I might be selling mine as I picked up a brand new Flame as I have no need for two of them.

Drop me a pm or e-mail me if you are interested.

Jeff

Who has commentary on what it would be like to use one of these on a deck?
I can't tell from looking at it whether the bottom is vented properly to use it without burning down the house - a good Talking Heads reference.

I am looking at possibly picking one up and trying to think through where I would want to use it if I get it, but we spend most of our time outdoors on our deck.
I don't see us venturing into the backyard to use it.

No problem using on the deck. I put my hand under it when it was running for a good while and felt zero heat transfer.

Back