Beer.

Similar to a Modelo ( tho I prefer Modelo in cans, more creamier). My churchkey has a small foil cutter on it, I run that once around the lower lip and open as normal.
You can always pore it in a glass.:)

Tim

Thanks. I'll look into getting a foil cutter. I didn't know they existed.

I had Bohemia a few days ago. I liked it. Tastes different from Victoria, so both of them are good in their own way.

And yeah, the bottle had the same problem I had with Unibroue beers, with the foil. I'll have to either pour it into a glass, or try a foil cutter.

Grabbed two six packs of this yesterday. Much better than the January edition.
enjoy-L.jpg

Grabbed two six packs of this yesterday. Much better than the January edition.
enjoy-L.jpg

Can you taste the difference between the different Enjoy Bys, each time they release them?

I finally had one last year. It was pretty good, but not sure I'd seek it out.

I'll check this weekend to see which one I had.

I would not drive all over looking for it, but I'd sure buy it if I saw it on the shelf.

Can't beat fresh hoppy beer.

Can you taste the difference between the different Enjoy Bys, each time they release them?

I first tried one years ago and it was incredibly smooth and creamy. The January batch was good but not great. The April batch is much better but not quite like the first time I tried it. Getting it around here is tough. Our largest beer distributor gets only two cases.

I would not drive all over looking for it, but I'd sure buy it if I saw it on the shelf.

Can't beat fresh hoppy beer.

I first tried one years ago and it was incredibly smooth and creamy. The January batch was good but not great. The April batch is much better but not quite like the first time I tried it. Getting it around here is tough. Our largest beer distributor gets only two cases.

Thanks.

For certain beers, I do go far looking for them, if I like them that much.

Also sounds like some batches are better than others.

I see it at certain stores, but not others. I guess if I see it at one of the stores again, I might get it.

Interesting.... I'm somewhat surprised that Stone is turning out batches of the same recipe that are so different. That's something that will turn customers off: "This is NOT what I got last time!" At least, I'm assuming they're using the same recipe, based on the "Enjoy By" name.

The Enjoy Bys are not always the same beer.

Sometimes it's an "Unfiltered IPA".

Sometimes it's a single IPA.

Sometimes a double IPA.

Maybe there are still some similarities with the recipes.

The 4/20/2018 is the one I had.

@Rolf Jacobsen, @Lynn Dollar do you remember that one?

The Enjoy Bys are not always the same beer.

Sometimes it's an "Unfiltered IPA".

Sometimes it's a single IPA.

Sometimes a double IPA.

Maybe there are still some similarities with the recipes.

That makes a lot more sense. Sounds like it's similar to Summit Brewing's Unchained series.

Thanks.

Similar to a Modelo ( tho I prefer Modelo in cans, more creamier). My churchkey has a small foil cutter on it, I run that once around the lower lip and open as normal.
You can always pore it in a glass.:)

Tim

Thanks. I'll look into getting a foil cutter. I didn't know they existed.

I had Bohemia a few days ago. I liked it. Tastes different from Victoria, so both of them are good in their own way.

And yeah, the bottle had the same problem I had with Unibroue beers, with the foil. I'll have to either pour it into a glass, or try a foil cutter.

I ended up getting a foil cutter, which also came with another item, a wine pourer. So worst case, if I didn't like the foil cutter, I'd still have a wine pourer which I didn't have before.

The foil cutter ended up working great. It cut about a one inch strip below the top of the bottle, which was a lot better than I could do before, with my hands.

So now I can either have Boehmia from the bottle using the foil cutter, or pour it into the glass.

Thanks @timothy.

What's with these new beer campaigns by mass produced breweries?

There's now a Corona Premier; Bud Light Platinum; and Bud Amber Reserve?

I had a SD weekend cookout and my boss brought some of those Corona Premiums with him. He left 3 of them.
My niece's friend drank 2 of them on Independence Day and we had some of Pammi's coworkers over 2 weeks ago for a big spaghetti and meatball dinner before a curriculum night at their school and one of the teachers had the last with dinner!
Problem solved! :p

And, I've found another local store that puts beer that's soon to be out of date on clearance! Our local Food Lion had a sixer of Big Boss Bad Penny brown ale on sale for $7.50!
I wiped out a cart of discounted singles at another store about a month and a half ago!
IIRC, I got 18 cans of craft beer singles for $13!
Nice haul! I'll see if I can find a pic somewhere.

Last edited:
I had a SD weekend cookout and my boss brought some of those Corona Premiums with him. He left 3 of them.
My niece's friend drank 2 of them on Independence Day and we had some of Pammi's coworkers over 2 weeks ago for a big spaghetti and meatball dinner before a curriculum night at their school and one of the teachers had the last with dinner!
Problem solved! :p

And, I've found another local store that puts beer that's soon to be out of date on clearance! Our local Food Lion had a sixer of Big Boss Bad Penny brown ale on sale for $7.50!
I wiped out a cart of discounted singles at another store about a month and a half ago!
IIRC, I got 18 cans of craft beer singles for $13!
Nice haul! I'll see if I can find a pic somewhere.

Thanks.

Did you try the Corona Premium? Did you like it?

So you were in San Diego for the weekend?

Bud light platinum has been around for a few years now; I like it alot.

I saw Corona premier a few weeks ago & thought about getting it, but I was afraid it may be skunky like regular Corona...

Back