Build quality of 2019 Weber Genesis II S-335

Yah Patrick, if you're needing a grill right now then maybe look into the Q series? Small enough to transport easily but it still cooks awesome for what it is.

Patrick: I think I would just hold off another year until I figure our if and where I would be moving. Your next situation could be completely different.

Bruce, I will be moving locally, to a larger, nicer place. I won't need anything bigger than the 335, but the 335 would take up most of my patio now. My next place will either have a deck or a much larger patio.

Patrick: I think I would just hold off another year until I figure our if and where I would be moving. Your next situation could be completely different.

Sam, I don't "need" a grill, but this is the first time I haven't had one in a long time. I've been eating out a lot more, which my wallet and waistline don't appreciate. Haha!

Bruce, I will be moving locally, to a larger, nicer place. I won't need anything bigger than the 335, but the 335 would take up most of my patio now. My next place will either have a deck or a much larger patio.

Patrick: I still stand by my original suggestion. If necessary, find a decent used Q grill for now and wait on the regular 3 burner. It will save you having to move it up and down the steps when the time comes. The Q grill should be fine for one to two people and is always great for tailgate grilling and back up or accompaniment to the big grill. Grills are not easy to move and are prone to getting damaged anyway. THat is why a lot of people just sell them when they move.

Plus you don't know if you will buy a place with a possibility of NG hookup which is SOOOOOOOOO much better than LP

Plus you don't know if you will buy a place with a possibility of NG hookup which is SOOOOOOOOO much better than LP

That will definitely be something I need to add to my list of things to look for in a new place. Thanks for the suggestion!

Back