The forgotten Weber Flame 27000 Fireplace/Fire Pit

I am having my cousin make me one. He owns a custom upholstery shop where he makes convertible tops. I'll let you know the cost and maybe he can make more.

ETA:

I just found this and bought it. I'll let you know how it fits. The dimensions look right, "Guaranteed to fit stand-up fire pits 35.5" long x 35.5" wide x 35" high (14.5” square top)" and the Flame is 35-1/2 by 34-1/2 by 34-1/2 inches.

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001VNC3Q4/tvwb-20
nice. wish I wooda found this before shelling out 260 clams.

BUT! the one I paid for will last PROBABLY longer....

I think $125 is reasonable if you are in the market for a patio heater. It looks to be in real good shape. However, it can't hurt to offer $100. I am sure they will still take $125.

Try classic accessories website veranda model that will cover most of Weber Flame and you can buy Weber tank cover on amazon. All in less than $30 on amazon prime. Not the same as 26109 but decent alternative.

I've had an eye open for one of these since I saw this thread. One finally pooped up near me. I got a little excited until I started really examining the pictures. I think one would be cool, but probably better to wait for a better specimen.

Check out this Weber gas propane outdoor heater for $140 on OfferUp https://offerup.co/BzUl847rHS

That doesn't look all that bad to me. Unless you see something structurally wrong with it, I think you should consider making an offer. It has been on the market now for six days. If you wait a little longer and throw up an offer, you might be surprised. They might just want to get rid of it. Try $50 and see what they say. They might counter at $70. Can't hurt. Even if they decline, be polite, wish them a great week and if they change their mind to let you know.

I had that happen with a grill last summer. I low balled them and they didn't even counter me. Just said "No Thanks". I responded "I understand and have a great week". "If you change your mind, let me know". About three weeks later, I got a message that it was mine if I was still interested. I got a steal on it.

I would offer them $50 as I just picked one up that was in much better shape for $50. Try Facebook market place they show up there as well.

Last edited:
Photos of my $50 Weber Flame found on Facebook MarketPlace after clean up and in action.

UZH6WUk.jpg

Awesome deal. If I found one for $50, I would grab it just because. I am not sure if I would get a lot of use out of it or not, but it would be worth rehab and flip candidate at least.

But, then again, it would be fun to have that out on the deck on a summer evening.

FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY!!! After years of searching, I had a Flame fall right in my lap.

A guy I sold a grill too a while back told a buddy of his that I buy Webers. He sent me a message on Monday
with a decent looking redhead 1000 he wanted to part with. We agreed I'd buy it and pick it up on Saturday.
He then asks me if I would want a Weber Fireplace. I was automatiically thinking he meant the Fireplace, and
said "YES" (those sell great here) when he sends me a pic of The Flame! I immediately jumped on it for an extra
$25. The weather is looking pretty sketchy here for this weekend, so I had my son make the hour long roadie to
pick it up tonight. Can't wait to get her all freshened up and test it out. We will be building a brand new deck this
spring, and I plan to make this a focal point. I won't be flipping this anytime soon.

L0GWUW6l.jpg

Wow, major score there Dave. I would be all over a Flame like that for $25 even though I probably wouldn't use it a whole lot...or maybe I would.

Pretty excited about that redhead also. Came with a rotisserie with the deluxe basket,
13 stainless flavoriizers seem to be in decent shape, and best of all, it has the lightbar handle.
That will be making its way to a blue lid pronto.

That flame looks like it's in good condition. I've only seen one for sale arounf me. It finally sold for when the price dropped to $100. I kept eyeballing it but it was rough and missing parts so I never put an offer on it. I'm hoping if I'm patient one will turn up that is complete and in decent shape for me. Heck, I didn't even know I wanted one until I saw these threads. So I am in no real hurry.

Back