Weber Tiki Torch

Yah, it seems Weber produced a lot of different and some times strange items years ago. However, the vast majority of them were fairly short lived. They are prized by collectors these days.

I have managed to find three of them. I take them camping and use them to keep the bugs away (citronella oil). Plus the look great.

Weber birdfeeders and mailboxes??!!
I thought I went through all of those catalogs... don't remember birdfeeders and mailboxes!

Here is another one I just saw this on OC Craigslist, A Weber chill.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/for/d/irvine-weber-chill/6880645775.html

jujhGBF.jpg

9xy163z.jpg

You guys might be surprised what stuff you'll find if you poke around this forum and its subforums:

I did and I was surprised,

LkeVcay.jpg

I was grilling on a Mecca square covered grill. Bought my first Weber and this came with it. Still have it and still do several of the recipes within. Kempster Chicken, Potato-Cheese Casserole, Scalloped Potatoes and Ham and Thanksgiving Turkey every year with Pecan Bread Stuffing, just to name a few.

enhance

I have my Dad’s original insert cookbook, planning on scanning and laying up a few copies for family, except my brother who has abandoned the Weber in favor of a Traeger (he’s my brother and I love him but, “that boy ain’t right”). I use the concepts laid out in that flyer every time I go indirect! The basics still hold!

Back