Limited Edition Weber Original Kettle Premium 22" in RED!! Order by May 12!

Very nicely-written detail from Patio World. I will do as they request and check a few dealers in my [rural] area first. But if we were to order from PW--rather than bombarding them with emails--would anyone here know if we would be charged actual shipping charges, or if PW would mark it up? And if they have a discounted rate from, say, UPS would we receive that discounted rate, or not? Thanks!

kLw4LezwLqnDK9Jbl4kuCczReXnM3ZPmZ8CtfbEXIcIk7NZu0UxsLEqAjo5OcOjU3J2VSJFIP1wwqOF13KnA6lLY_YsscLUQ8TZH8jCjcHjC8p0jU6iXIXsqqr750YEdAWyPlsodcWx4Ns3YDwURew3KGOMawZPyZ244lioC9l4bYIs5ESFW7Ata6rkOBbCorczQmT-tPPoysV2w-adVGrrQkLaUFeL8gZrCnxAngxE5IraBQtQCzR3__XplUIhPwPLlK_AiwV5qJ7NUI7Vw3Uud9zlKP8qJlyxO7yHCwWP5k2omE3x3LZyHJmj3mG8qWv4KYGIGPA-hRjWY_O9qrmiNo5clG-wrrXZbb2d7KUISqK4EytzM7Hsco_OtMwhBPULeLFeMHBP6SuJ9SJgaG_Um9tSByDqcBuSgeIX0EJhDmDlHGgs36VTb9jlJEXjbcn3JziXThGED6cTaeXLDa370U_fH6xb7uBLkGHJbaVEJBuMBG9ulm_pJJpUWYC5wHg7dvBCWoTE1p0diAc-VnjS3hImXiH0F43fI6Ld3bGOY5Se9QQiz_3WcSHHTgHaQvt07ND3PjhESJ952t1nTlO4eAJV3OoBm5dqkoJQu0HcAq6lxg5gN9w=w479-h618-no

Thanks for the clarification on who "Topper" is! I thought I was pretty fluent in "Weber", it appears I was, mistaken!

Last edited:
The biggest dealer around here closed so, I will need to see if I can find one closer than the west coast! But, I have a little time

For those of you that have placed an order with Patio World, did they mention what the shipping costs might be?

Important Update on Red Kettle Order Date: Get Your Order In By 4/28/2017

Here's an update from Wayne Romain:

Hello All,

Just received an update from Weber.

They have moved up the date that I need to place the order. I need the order in by 4/28/17. That is this Friday. If any are still interested, we are now accepting payment for orders per the parameters below.

I need to have all orders in by 12pm Pacific Standard time on Friday 4/28/17.

I have received emails on cost to ship from my location to various places across the United States. I will not know until I receive the grills in hand. I will charge my actual shipping charges (that is my shipping to get to my store, and then, shipping to your specific address). Again, if you have someone closer to you, I recommend buying from them to save on shipping.

Local pick up is available and then you will be charged only the shipping from Weber to on of my stores in Riverside CA or Temecula CA.

Please call to make a deposit per the parameters below and we will start collecting your information immediately.

Thanks again.

Thank you,
Wayne Romain
Patio World
951-354-0500
www.PatioWorldOnline.com

--

Original Message:

Hello All,

To say there has been extreme interest in the new kettle coming out is an understatement. I thank you all for your interest, patience, and understanding.

As I understand, the availability of the grill will be nationwide. BUT, it will be up to the local Weber dealer to purchase the kettle or not before the May deadline. As much as I would love to sell the kettle to everyone across the nation, I feel it would be unfair for me to not have your local Weber dealer have the opportunity to sell the grill themselves. That being said, if your local Weber dealer will not be offering/carrying this grill, I can ship to you with added shipping charges.

For people who are interested in picking up at one of our store locations in southern California (Riverside or Temecula), the price of the grill will be $199.00 + TAX AND PLUS SHIPPING/HANDLING TO GET IT FROM THE FACTORY TO OUR STORES here in southern California. The more people who order this grill, the less the shipping expense as it can be split among the various customers.

For people who wish to have the grill shipped from our store in southern California to their specific location in the United States, THE ABOVE STILL APPLIES PLUS THE SHIPPING TO GET TO YOUR LOCATION. This may be very costly, that is why I recommend for you to see if you can purchase at your local Weber dealer. If not, I will be more than happy to ship it to you from our store in southern California.

To order, I need full payment for the grill itself ($199.00 + tax) BEFORE APRIL 28, 2017. The shipping/handling charges will be figured and charged once I receive the grills in hand and you pick them up at one of our store locations or before we ship them to your location. NO CANCELLATIONS AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE ACCEPTED. This is a special order item. Shipment by Weber is expected to be sometime in November of 2017.

We are a small family business run by myself, my father, mother, and sister. We do this all ourselves, so any questions or concerns will be handled by me, Wayne, and may take a little time to get back to you. We have been in business for almost 40 years and we care for all of our customers as if they were family.(see: http://www.patioworldonline.com/about-us/ ).

Thank you again everyone for your interest. I too am a Weber fanatic (18" redhead teak handles, 22 avocado, 22 brownie, 2 - 18" WSM, and a 1980s smokey joe).

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,
Wayne Romain
Patio World
951-354-0500
www.PatioWorldOnline.com

An anonymous source sent me these photos of the special edition red Weber kettle coming out later this year. Boy, is it red! And note the new bezel design.

VC3V3jC.jpg

v6F8AGy.jpg

I like it, I've nowhere to store it and I'm in the next canoe with Rich, Sandy would really have a hard time allowing the acquisition! And she would be fully justified!

An anonymous source sent me these photos of the special edition red Weber kettle coming out later this year. Boy, is it red! And note the new bezel design.

v6F8AGy.jpg

I particularly like what looks to be a rain collection device around the dial thingy. :)

It's a good looking package. If I were in the market, this would be one to go for.

Shows a November 15 release date on Amazon. I'm not including the link since I don't know how to do it to credit tvwbb. Model 14615001.

Back