Help with a Genesis Silver C

Jered Crews

TVWBB Member
I'm needing some help from any one out there with a older Silver C with the open cart. I need to know how long the bottom bar is that connects to the vertical part of the frame. It's part #23 in this schematic. Believe it or not, Weber doesn't have this information...

Thanks a ton!

Genesis Silver C Schematic

If know one can help you out before I get home (4:30 pac time) I'll measure mine.
icon_cool.gif

Great Bill. Thanks so much. When you measure it, would you mind measuring the height and width of the bar as well?

Thanks!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jered Crews:
I'm needing some help from any one out there with a older Silver C with the open cart. I need to know how long the bottom bar is that connects to the vertical part of the frame. It's part #23 in this schematic. Believe it or not, Weber doesn't have this information...

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Weber do have the info, CS generally don't have access to the engineering drawings, which is where you could get the info from.

Sorry I don't have access to a Silver C to help you out.

Regards

I talked to customer service and they're the ones that told me that they don't have the dimensions. Do they have an "engineering" department?

Anybody else out there with a Silver C and open cart like the schematic?

jared, here goes. #23 34 3/4 in. #50 25 1/4 in and width of 15 1/2 in. #19 28 1/2 in and 15 1/2 in wide. the problem here is that mine was designed not to have casters. yers is so you need to subtract the appropriate amount to compensate for the casters. #44 31 in. and 15 1/2 in width. #46 29 in and 15 1/2 in width.
on #44 the arms that stick out might be longer or shorter depending on the shelf width. let me know if ya need more measurements.

George,

Thanks for the help. Is #23, 1" x 1" and 34 3/4" long?

Also, saw your post about the WSM. Congrats. I think fixing them and rebuilding them is part of the fun.

Back