Amazon just called....Genesis tomorrow!!!

Dave L.

TVWBB Pro
It's coming tomorrow afternoon
icon_biggrin.gif
. DO I have to burn anything off like oil or dirt from the factory after I put it together or is it good to go from the start.

Dave
WooHoo OBoy new toy.
If you have PCI grills
Heat it up on max for 15 minutes, turn off, brush grills and spray both sides of the grills with cooking oil and let cool down. You will need gloves to handle hot grills.

After doing this you should be good to go. You can use straight out of the box with a preheat but the extra step provides additional preventative maintenance.

If it has SS rods for a grill - preheat, brush and cook.

(Edit, just noted other post where you were buying an E 310. The SS comment should not apply unless you specifically ordered SS grill as an a option.)

Regards

Dave
Another hint, when assembling the wheels make sure the locking wheels are at the front on the LH and RH sides. Adjust the doors when you have the BBQ in a level position. Assembly should take about 1 1/2 hours if you take your time and savour the experience.

Regards

Thanks for the tips phil but I have a question about the wheels. When you say "locking wheels" do you mean only two swivel and the other two don't or do you mean two have a locking mechanism to stop from rolling? If only two swivel wouldn't it be better to put those on the same side?

dave
The two that have a locking mechanism. All four swivel which makes it better for moving into tight places (like between my other BBQs).

Regards

Back