Weber Customer Service

Tim (the grillaholic)

TVWBB Super Fan
I have read many times in this site about the Quality Customer Service at Weber. Well, I just had my first experience with them and I am TRULY IMPRESSED! My only (and I do mean ONLY) complaint is that I could not understand the employee's name. (When I find someone that helpful, I like to call and speak to a supervisor and let them know of the pleasant experience, and how helpful the employee was.) I called to find out about getting a set of burners sent to me (for the Genisis Silver A rehab) and after giving her my serial number, she informed me they were still under warranty and would be sending me an entire burner kit free of charge. Wether she knows it or not, the wonderful lady at C/S just insured that I will stay a Weber user for life!
icon_biggrin.gif

Tim

I agree that their costumer service is excellent.
I nabbed a old spirit gasser of craigslist for $40.00 bucks and needed to call for rehab parts and after giving the serial number I found out the year made (1997) and schematic. I ordered the parts to rehab and went out to start doing some clean up .
I discovered a rusted pan rail and called back up to add it to the order 2 hours later and they had already filled my earlier order! I did a separate transaction on my new order and they gave me free shipping.
I also asked for the price on the cast iron grates, while I did not order the grates the service rep told me that I could find them at a lower price at some home stores.
I was really impressed.

I will post some pictures of the rehab when I am done.

Back