Garlic Stuffed Jalapenos

Len Dennis

TVWBB Diamond Member
Originally posted by you elsewhere:
Originally posted by Bob Correll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I know that Costco disposes of returns and defectives to worthy local causes.
Just another reason for me to like Costco.
Now, if they would just bring back the jalapeno/garlic stuffed olives. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about pickled garlic-stuffed jalapeno's? You could probably stuff some chopped olives in the bottom of the half pepper and "plug" it with the garlic clove. The liquid suggested seems to be enough for two of those size jars.

Found this alternative:

2 cups white vinegar, .5 cup honey, .5 cup canning salt and boiled that to go in. It only took about half. You can pack the jar til you can't get any more in, then after a 20min hot water boil the jar is 1/3 empty.
stuffedpeppers1.jpg

stuffedpeppers2.jpg

stuffedpeppers3.jpg

NOW, I did not try these but I found them for you as a "why not" substitute. I see that the garlic "floats" away but if in a bowl, who cares?

I remember there used to be pictures with this thread and wish I could see them again. I thought about giving these a whirl sometime. Has anybody else made these before?

Back