Greetings from Connecticut

John P_CT

Hi All,

Nice to be part of this group. I want to say hello and say thanks for such a great site. I've already had a few questions answered by the great members here.

I have a more site related question too. I see at the foot of most members posts there is a cool quote or a list of the grills they own. How do you update that area?

Kindest Regards,
John

Hi John, WELCOME!!!!!! I'm Joan, I am the unofficial recipe poster here. Nice collection you have there. What do you like to cook on them?

Thanks Joan,

I've had the Performer the longest and I enjoy Steaks and Ribs the most on that. My favorite side is Corn on the Cob, I just take the grate off after cooking and throw them unsoaked but with the husk right on the coals.

I got the Summit Charcoal at an incredible sdiscount a week before christmas. I've cooked Pork Shoulders and my very first Brisket on that since then. I recently got a fireboard thermometer and Pit Viper so I've been learning to use that Summit/Fireboard setup. I've still got a lot of learning to do! :)

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

You're quite welcome John. I love corn on the cob. Will have to put it on the shopping list. Forgot about it for awhile. DH does all the cooking. I just sit back and do all the eating. lol Hey, I'll check out my corn recipes. I have a lot that get cooked on the grill.

John, I'm going to go post a grilled corn on the cob recipe now on the "side dish recipes" thread. Hope you like it.

Back