How Much?

Richard Garcia

TVWBB All-Star
Since today I bought a new Weber Performer Deluxe I want to sell my 3 year old Weber Mastertouch 22" Grill which is in very good condition. I paid $225 new for this Kettle which a Costa Rican friend won in a raffle and estimate I can sell it now for at least $150 here in Costa Rica as they are selling new for around $350 at a couple of Costa Rican Weber Authorized Dealers. Your comments will be greatly appreciated on this matter.

As to the Costa Rican Craiglist; I check it at least four times-a-month and over the last year or so I have not seen one Weber Kettle/gas/smoker for sale.

Last edited:
I think you would know better than any of us. Not sure any one here would know the market in Costa Rica. You could always keep it, if you have room of course.

I think you would know better than any of us. Not sure any one here would know the market in Costa Rica. You could always keep it, if you have room of course.

Kyle: Thanx for your input and since I now have my WSM 18" "Classic",Weber Smoky Joe, Weber Mastertouch and next week the new Weber Performer Deluxe(WPD) all stored in a small covered Patio Area I need to sell or give-away one unit to keep the WIFE happy. I do not have a garage to store any of these items.

For your information, Weber Products are very popular here in the San Jose, Costa Rica Area in which there are 3 or 4 BBQ Fests each year in which there is competitive grilling/BBQing contests in which Weber Products are the principle prizes.

Oh, next month I also plan on adding a small Weber Q 1200 Gasser to the above mix. I plan on placing the Weber Q 1200 on the WPD's table when Grilling with this unit.

Last edited:

Back