My plate

760TSEF.jpg

Didn't make much of a dent in the roast

z6EdqbQ.jpg

No, I didn't forget the ribs

5RycyQJ.jpg

If I were to cook another 7 rib roast, this is why

NshuYx6.jpg

A lot of great looking cooks, Chuck, so I'll just comment on this one.
You need to make this your avatar:

YJeG9dX.jpg

That's a lot of beef Chuck and done perfectly. For Barb and myself we do two bone roasts and still have leftovers. We have to try a sammie without the ears with the next one I do.:D

A lot of great looking cooks, Chuck, so I'll just comment on this one.
You need to make this your avatar:

YJeG9dX.jpg
That's Bandit, he's my BBQ dog. He got all the bones out of the roast, and promptly buried them, lol

That's a lot of beef Chuck and done perfectly. For Barb and myself we do two bone roasts and still have leftovers. We have to try a sammie without the ears with the next one I do.:D
I think a 3 rib roast will work next year. We had so many Phillys I don't think I could eat another one this year

I think a 3 rib roast will work next year. We had so many Phillys I don't think I could eat another one this year
I rotisseried a 3-bone roast for Christmas Eve and it was more than enough for my wife and I. If the 2 daughters and their guys had come over for dinner I think the amount of beef would've been just about right.

Chuck, WOW!! outstanding cook and man I'd take a plate of that any time. I do have to agree with Rich, do the sandwich but with out the ears.:)

Back