7kHc1LP.jpg

6LNzISa.jpg

qlj3u14.jpg

mb100qi.jpg

b1ODPNj.jpg

4yl7YZy.jpg

JyPmK3O.jpg

i9QqgLZ.jpg

A picture's worth a thousand slices! Looks wonderful Jim. I think I can see a slice in the upper right slab that's out of order though. ;) I like your hanging rack.

Man that is perfection, you have raised the bar to the top. Great cook Jim!

Last edited:
Looks wonderful! I just smoked a 6lb piece on Sunday that I still need to get sliced up.

Jim, you nailed that one and man I'd take a plate of bacon any time. The color on that bacon is over the top. Awesome job.

That bacon looks amazing. That last time you posted bacon pictures is was what finally pushed me over the edge on making my own. Thanks!

thank you all for your kind comments :eek:

tim, Monday/Tuesday.

Mr. McGee, I like keeping the smoker in the 180ºF to 200ºF range and smoke until 140ºF to 145ºF internal temp.
I have more success using the WSM :wsm22: than I do using the WSCG :summitcharcoal: ... the summit isn't a consistent steady temp as the WSM.
And I don't know why. :confused:

Chris Allingham, how come I don't see a stand alone WSCG in the smiley tab? only a "WSCGrilling Center" complete with table?

I just had a wonderful surprise after a less fun morning of breaking up Christmas. I was so happy to have found a box from the starter of this thread! The box contained two packages of Jim’s wonderful bacon! I will have a delicious breakfast come the ‘morrow!
Thank you Jim!
I can’t say how much this means to me, how generous of you.

Back