Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. It’s a great time of year. Enjoy the time with family everyone.

tenor.gif

Merry Christmas to all. Gonna be unseasonably warm today high of 56.:)

Tim

Yep as far as I am concerned this weather can continue right into April or May and I would be just fine. Don't care if I never see another snow flake until I can get the heck outta this awful state

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of our wonderful friends and family's here on the forum.

Rich & Barb and the Furry Ladies.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to everyone!
Near record high of 68 F today, most of the 7.5" of snow, from a week ago, has melted.
We're fine with that!

Merry Christmas all.

ZdcwLIJ.jpg

A little to much Christmas Cheer last night, i'm the only one up, but i got the fire started at 6:00am.

Merry Christmas, friends! I hope you and your families have an impossibly perfect Holiday. Without any hints, Santa brought me a smart TV and a sportsman's rocker for my "smoke house". I'm excited but it makes me wonder if they prefer me out of the way :p

Well I guess that says it all. Bare feet flip flops and a fire. Oddly today it is 57 deg, windows in house are open, I am perfectly comfy in shirt sleeves and shorts. Could stay like this until April or May for all I care. Hell I don't care if it goes down to -20F as long as it doesn't snow

Indeed, merry Christmas one and all, pretty good feast all the way around! I’m sitting here in a bit of a food coma! It’s been a grand day! I even got a “Meater” for Christmas!

Unfortunately living in the mountains of AZ an antenna will only get about three stations here that aren't worth turning on the TV for. Had to get the cable package with 125 channels to get the six or so channels that we enjoy.

Back