Anyone familiar with DCS grills?

Stefan H

TVWBB Guru
I stumbled across this used DCS grill today. Looks like an older 27” model. Offered for $150.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/483995488891747/
New ones seem to be on the high end side. A new 30” model runs for over $3K with cart. But I am not sure how realistic the MSRP prices are. I just wonder if a used but cheap older model would be a good idea or money trap.
I am also not sure if to keep or to flip.

Only way to know is check it out. That is an earlier one I think before the Fischer & Paykel days

I decided not to go after it. Parts are really expensive and they seem to sit and not sell very fast. There are a few in my area with prices all over.
I think People who really want these probably don’t buy used. Plus I really want to stop tinkering with grills... lol

Have only seen one or two before. Have a pre Fisher and Paykel DCS gas range in our beach house kitchen. It's an absolute beast. I think they built the house around the stove. It's top notch but finding parts can be a challenge. Broke an oven door hinge when laying a new floor....I got lucky and Sears parts had one. Probably the last one in the USA.

Back