2019 TVWB Christmas Prize Drawing

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
TVWB celebrates its 22nd Christmas online with some great gifts for you in our 2019 Christmas Prize Drawing!

Enter today for a chance to win one of these great prizes! Good luck!

• Join me at Slap Yo' Daddy BBQ Pitmaster Class in Diamond Bar, CA
  • Weber 22″ Master-Touch Charcoal Grill in Deep Ocean Blue
  • Pat LaFrieda USDA Prime Black Angus Bone-In Rib Steaks, 50-Day Dry-Aged
  • Creekstone Farms USDA Prime Whole Brisket, 14-16 Pounds
  • TVWB Stainless Steel Bottle Opener

Entry Form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...5938923=Yes,+I+want+to+subscribe+to+TVWB+News

This prize drawing runs through December 31, 2019 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on January 2, 2020.

• One entry per person. Duplicates are deleted prior to the drawing.
  • Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia.
  • Must be at least 18 years old to enter.
  • No purchase necessary.
  • Winners will be chosen by random drawing.
  • Entries must be received no later than December 31, 2019 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
  • By entering, you certify that you have read, understood, and will abide by the complete prize drawing rules.

Why our prize drawings are restricted to US residents only

Awesome prizes. I think I signed up. When I hit 'enter', I got a blank page.

Thanks for another great giveaway, Chris.

Awesome prizes. I think I signed up. When I hit 'enter', I got a blank page.

Thanks for another great giveaway, Chris.

Yep, you registered. That form has a funny little behavior that when you submit, it gives a confirmation at the top of the form but everything below is blank. You don't see the confirmation unless you scroll back up to the top. But I checked and you're in there! :)

I redgestered. But I may have accidentally submitted it twice. I apologise if so. It wasn't intentional. All the prizes are awesome. There will be some very lucky winner's.

“Due to circumstances beyond my control”, I realize I must decline the possibility of the class with Harry Soo so, one of you fine folk have one more chance at that!
I’d be happy to win a slab of cow, though!
And thank you Chris for this fabulous chance for some amazing treats!
You Da Man!

A class with Harry Soo would be awesome but I figured I always have so much going on that I also declined. Someone is going to be a very lucky winner. Also, Thank you Chris for all your work keeping this place going.

“Due to circumstances beyond my control”, I realize I must decline the possibility of the class with Harry Soo so, one of you fine folk have one more chance at that!
I’d be happy to win a slab of cow, though!
And thank you Chris for this fabulous chance for some amazing treats!
You Da Man!

Yeah, I got a new job with limited time off, so I had to pass that one too.
I'm up for the rest though, dang it!!

Back