Thread: Weber Kettle table

Weber Kettle table

Were these tables any good? I don't think I have ever seen one before.

https://lacrosse.craigslist.org/for/...014169016.html
    Some people rescue dogs and cats. I rescue Webers.

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Rich Dahl's Avatar
    I had one years ago it was okay. but really not big enough. Much prefer the size of the performer table. It would be great for holding a sending unit for a remote thermometer though.
    "Rescuing just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog."

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Dahl View Post
    I had one years ago it was okay. but really not big enough. Much prefer the size of the performer table. It would be great for holding a sending unit for a remote thermometer though.
    Or a beer.

Tim
    Different smokes for different folks. Wish the Dollar Store sold gas!

TVWBB Super Fan
    I had one of these as well and as Rich said it was kinda small. I always had slippage issues with the clamp on the leg, especially if you put heavy jars of condos on it. I also had the larger side table which had two adjustable legs. Similar issues and didn't seem all that stable either. On the plus side, it worked great for leveling on uneven ground.
    2007 E-320 NG Genesis Blue Sidewinder

TVWBB Super Fan
    I have one. It's been in the garage for years because Im too lazy to install & un-install it when I put my cover back on. That, plus my kettle has been my smoker (firebrick method): The shelf mounting bracket hooks over the lip of the kettle, causing air leaks.
    It worked ok but like others have said, it's a little small.

I have one, too, also still in the box that I got as part of a trade. I have never tried it, but I will some day. I think a kettle person would readily pay that price just for the table. The grill is not exceptional, but it is a classic, made in USA Weber Kettle.
    Genesis Platinum Skyline 3200 CharQ,Q2200"Flat-top" 26 Kettle Red,Black 22 1Touch Platinum, Black '74 18, SJ. 2 many projects!

If that were closer to me and that side table were in good shape with the box I would easily pay that just for the table. They aren't amazing really for general usage. You will probably only ever use it to lay a plate/pan when you are loading and unloading the grill or just needing a place to sit your beer/thermometer. They look really nice on the older/color kettles and are handy if an actual table isn't practical.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Tofte View Post
    I think a kettle person would readily pay that price just for the table.
    I would jump on that. The Side Kick tables sell for $75 to $100 easily. My last one was used, and sold for $75
    an hour after I listed it.
    E330 1997 Genesis 1000 Blue Performer wsm22 :wsm18: :wsm14: 1983 Red Head Chiefs NFL Edition

TVWBB Hall of Fame Timothy F. Lewis's Avatar
    I got one with a kettle I’m planning on using for the pizzaque, I had to tweak it a bit, mine is a pretty heavily used unit but still solid. Yep, it’s a beer stand for the most part.
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett