Happy Thanksgiving

JRAiona

TVWBB Gold Member
Hey guys. I just want to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. May the day find your heart as full as your belly.

Same to you JR, and the rest of the gang!
We're not hosting this year, so no turkey smoking for me, but I'll get one for later while the prices are so good.

Same to you JR really looking forward to the dinner but not the cook, rain and snow all day with 35-50mph winds. But come hell or high water I will have my smoked Thanksgiving turkey.
To all our forum friends Barb and I wish you a day of good food and family.

Back at everyone! Still wondering why the pilgrims and Native Americans couldn't have eaten prime rib instead of dead buzzards though :D

Back at everyone! Still wondering why the pilgrims and Native Americans couldn't have eaten prime rib instead of dead buzzards though :D

Larry, if there was any thing they called prime rib back then … well dead buzzard probably would have been a better choice. Enjoy!

Many returns of the holiday for all Y’all!
Prime would not have been a realistic choice by many years, venison on the other hand would have been much more likely alongside pork!

The buzzards were (and are) a lot cheaper.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues. — Marcus Tullius Cicero

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Back