Stuffin Muffins

CaseT

TVWBB Platinum Member
Mix up your your favorite stuffing mix, make it a bit wetter and add 1 egg. Put in muffin tins and bake per instructions. May take more or less time. This batch took longer for some reason. Tasty side dish.

49133487011_c77daf9d2c_c.jpg

49133677752_1e68e5d0ee_c.jpg

49133677872_2c96262d9a_c.jpg

8" of snow this morning...

49133483856_e32329ac31_c.jpg

Wait a second...... and then every muffin gets a bigger bit of caramelized browned crusty goodness? Brilliant..... sheer brilliance.

Great idea Case, will have to give that a try. I Just took our dressing out of the oven and got the bird in the cooler to marinate over night.
We are going to get heavy rain tonight then snow about 3am and it's supposed to snow all day and night.
Can hardly wait until tomorrow to cook the bird on the performer, did I mention the 35-50mph winds also coming tomorrow with the snow.

Stuffing is just about my favorite item in our Thanksgiving meal. I stuff our bird, always have. Then make a couple of loaf pans with the extra that won't fit. I sure like the looks of these muffins. I'll keep them in mind for future turkey day cooks.

Stuffing is just about my favorite item in our Thanksgiving meal. I stuff our bird, always have. Then make a couple of loaf pans with the extra that won't fit. I sure like the looks of these muffins. I'll keep them in mind for future turkey day cooks.
I’m with you Cliff, stuffing is my favorite.

Wanted to bump this up. We’ll be making these again this year. The silicone muffin cups used in the egg muffin thread will make these even easier.

I'm on it, Barb and I were having an adult beverage last night after she spent all day making I think it was 14 loafs of her wonderful pumpkin bread, which will be sent to our kids in California and given to other friends also.
We got to discussing what we could make in the silicone cups, all I can say is what we came up with will keep us busy forever and make at least me a lot heavier. ;)

Love the stuffing idea Case...YUM
Care to share the link of the silicone muffin cups you guys ordered.
2.8" or 3.5 "

Thanks.

8" of snow this morning...
Lucky b*st*rd. ;)

I'm thinking this would be a nice way to finish stuffing that's been in the turkey. Pull it out about halfway through and the turkey might finish a little earlier, and in the muffin cups or tins the stuffing would be thoroughly and safely cooked while still having some of that "in the bird" flavor.

Back