Need a Turkey Jerky recipe

Joan

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Help please. When I do a search here, the only turkey jerky mention I can find is my own thread where I talk about trying some store bought turkey jerky. We would like to try and make our own this year. Any advice? We do like to make our own spice rub please, so nothing with store bought rubs. OK?

Check the jerkyholic.com website. He has several recipes and a lot of information. I have not specifically tried his turkey recipes, but I have tried several of his beef recipes and they were all excellent. I suspect the other recipes are good as well. Sometimes that site is a little hard to search, but if you just Google “jerkyholic turkey jerky recipes” several come up that look pretty good. If you make any, let us know how it turns out. Good luck

Thanks Chuck, that is a great site. I printed out 2 of the turkey jerky recipes and bookmarked the site to go back and check out all the other recipes. I definitely will let you know if DH makes any of them.

Thanks Ed, I thought I had a copy of his recipe, can't find it, (will make another) but I did find the recipe for the beef jerky DH made and 4 or 5 other ones (all beef). I even found a recipe for beef stew made with shredded beef jerky. I don't think we will be using that one. Too many hot things in it for me. lol

Back