2020 Gas Models Information?

Dave Z

Long time Weber user. I have two Weber Smoky Mountains and an old Genesis Silver B. The gasser has been in 3 different countries now - USA, Switzerland and now the UK.

It is time for me to get a new Weber gas grill. Will there be new features / models in 2020? Any announcements yet?

The reason I ask is there are some good deals on the 2019 models with the season (for some folks, not me!) coming to an end.

Thanks!

dz

I have not heard of new features. And often they can be country specific. E.g. Europe gets Weber gear which is not available in the US.
As for seasonal offers: this also varies local. You need to check your local stores if they are clearing out grilling stuff to make room for Christmas stuff or next years items.
And last but not least: most of us here would probably recommend to refurbish that Silver B which is a great grill and parts are readily available.

Thanks Stefan! I have been refurbishing my Silver B for many years but it is now at a point where even the body is gone. If I was in the USA (where I am originally from) I might go that route. I have found it hard to get parts in the UK for my US grill. I have loved my Silver B but ready to move on. I will likely keep it for when I need more grilling space and maybe try a long term refurb process.

I also wrote Weber and got this:

Our line of 2020 models have already been announced, and you can find them all on Weber.com here.

New models for 2020 include our SmokeFire pellet models, and some new Spirit series models.

For the Genesis II series, we didn't make any changes for 2020, except that we will now be offering the Genesis II E-335 in a blue color at co-op dealers, like Ace, True Value, etc.

We don't expect it in stores until February at the earliest.

I am interested in the Genesis 4 burner models and think I will pull the trigger on a Genesis II S-410.

Sounds like a good update on the gas grill. Too bad you can't keep the Silver B going. Over here, it is pretty easy to find used parts for refurbing the older weber genesis grills.

When you get the new S410, post back a review after you have had it for a while.

Back