Amazing Rib review of Weber pellet grill

The "Flavorizer Bars" sure make the inside look different than my Camp Chef and the Rec Tec. If the controller works to Weber standards they have a winner. The design is a major change from most pellet grills on the market. I loved the picture of the searing steaks. My pellet pooper won't do that.

Actually, it says you can pre-order on Cyber-Monday. "Although SmokeFire will not ship until 2020, you can pre-order starting Cyber Monday, December 2 on Amazon, Weber, and Lowe's websites. Weber says some type of stocking stuffer card or certificate will be issued with pre-orders."

I don't usually get the first iteration of technology things, so the early adopters can be the guinea pigs and I'll get the 2.0 version with the bugs worked out. I don't think I can wait for this though. A pellet grill from Weber, with their high standard of quality products and customer service has got to be a winner. I had a pellet cooker (Fast Eddie) back when I was competing and catering, and it was great. I can't wait to get this one.

Bruno, we expect detailed and regular updates and reviews from purchase day through this next summer.

Back