Need some help please

Joan

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Hi, now, not that there is anything out there as great as this place, but, does anyone know of a cooking site that might come somewhat close to this place?

I’m a big fan of Serious Eats. Kanji, who owns the site, used to work for Americas Test Kitchen.

Well, cheftalk looks like a place for professionals and Serious Eats looks like there isn't a community that I could find. Thanks guys, guess I will keep on looking.

Joan, while cheftalk really does cater to the professionals, there's still some stuff there for us little folk. I haven't registered there, bu I do spin through it once a month or so.

Hi, me again. Still looking for that perfect site. I guess what I am looking for is someplace where I can start up my cooking game again. I do miss it so much and the wonderful people on the Cooking Light Bulletin Board that played it. I know the magazine is coming back, but I don't think the B B is. What I really loved about the game was it gave us all an opportunity to use all of our cook books. It lasted for 10 years, so I guess everyone enjoyed it. Then CL got rid of their community BB and closed up shop. Sad times. :cry:

Back