Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bachelor Night Pork Chop

TVWBB Super Fan
    Wow, everything about that looks great, good thing I got you to the butcher ��
    Perfectly paired with a g&t too.
    Cant wait to hear about your adventures with the bone marrow
    2001 Genesis Silver B. 18.5" WSM 14" Smokey Joe Mini 22" Black Performer Deluxe

Wonderful looking chop Rich. It may in fact be a bit indulgent for a weeknight meal but we’re grown ups, we can indulge all we want.
    Food is the ultimate passion. It's neccesity and indulgence all in one

Quote Originally Posted by BrianCal View Post
    Wow, everything about that looks great, good thing I got you to the butcher ��
    Perfectly paired with a g&t too.
    Cant wait to hear about your adventures with the bone marrow
    If you are a gin drinker, I highly recommend finding a bottle of Boomsma Jonge Genever. My absolute favorite (and it was my dad's), which I often drink neat (and cold, as I keep the bottle in the freezer.

Quote Originally Posted by JRAiona View Post
    Wonderful looking chop Rich. It may in fact be a bit indulgent for a weeknight meal but we’re grown ups, we can indulge all we want.
    Amen to that! I indulged again last night.....working on that post.

TVWBB Super Fan
    [QUOTE=Rich G;870731]If you are a gin drinker, I highly recommend finding a bottle of Boomsma Jonge Genever. My absolute favorite (and it was my dad's), which I often drink neat (and cold, as I keep the bottle in the freezer.]

I will definitely try it. My favorite is Smugglers Notch Hopped Gin, really clean drinking with some extra aromatics. Only gin I drink straight, but makes a killer martini too. ��
    2001 Genesis Silver B. 18.5" WSM 14" Smokey Joe Mini 22" Black Performer Deluxe

TVWBB Pro
    That..... is a righteous looking chop.

I've known about genever for years, and actually found it on the shelf at one of the local brewpubs (Barley John's in New Brighton, MN, *HIGHLY* recommended.) After sampling it neat, I am definitely getting a bottle for the bar. I have a feeling that the Boomsma brand will be just a bit better than the Bols I sampled. Thanks for the recommendation. Hrrrm..... Surdyk's has it, but that's way downtown Minneapolis. TIme for some diggin'.

Excellent looking chop!
    ; ; ;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12