Blue Rhino small cast iron griddle at Lowe's, $10.60 (maybe)

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
I saw these at my local Lowe's today for about half price at $10.60.
No clue if these are on clearance at other stores, so I'd check online or by calling first.
I didn't get one, but plan to go back for one after reading the good reviews on Lowe's website.
Reversible, with ridges on one side. 10.4" X 10.4" X 0.8" it has fairly high sides.
Here's a description on the Blue Rhino site where they call it a skillet:
https://bluerhino.com/products/accessories/blue-rhino-accessories/08102br

08102BR-Cast-Iron-Skillet_Image-3

Last edited:
Bob, I just checked on line, and they still show the original price of $20.48.
Tim
That was the price I got from their site too, but it had me at a different store.
When I changed it to my store the price was $10.60, so it might just be at the Arnold, MO store.

For grins I checked several other local Lowe's.
If they have some in stock, they are reduced. One store had it for $14, another was $10.20.

I also checked Lexington, NC and at one store it was $14, another it was $10.20, but not many available there.

Lowes stores here in Las Vegas presents a hit or miss situation. Some have the griddle in stock at $10+ and a Cast skillet also about 50% off on clearance, but no store has both. You can scoop them, but you have to hit more than one Lowes.

I stopped by the Lowe’s in Salisbury NC, and they had 3 at the $10 price. Like stated above, not sure how much I’m gonna use it, but for only $10, I took one home with me. They also had the $18 skillet for $9. They actually had 6 or 7 skillets at that price. Thanks for the heads up Bob.
Tim

Last edited:
Here's what it looks like on a 22"
I have a stainless steel griddle, but think this will be better for smashburgers, and an occasional steak.

Back