Hello from Pennsylvania

Rick W

TVWBB Super Fan
I've been registered for several weeks now.
I am in the middle of a Genesis 2000 rehab. Serial number KN2, and the grill had a side burner added on instead of the side shelf (apparently that was an option back then). I've gotten a lot of good info from this site already. I have had this grill since 1995 and have it completely apart. New parts and painting, can't wait to fire it back up.

Hi, WELCOME !!!!!!! I was born in Pa. When you get it together and fired up, what do you think you will be cooking?

Sorry about that....yes, I have the recipe for coffee crusted prime ribeye steak. That will be my first fire up meal!!

Thanks Joan, it was just a little ambiguous.
I did a first spin on the ‘97 maroon Genny last night. Nice result, I need to make a small adjustment to the spitrod, I think someone sat on it, just a little arc in it. I think I can true it up pretty well.

Sorry about that....yes, I have the recipe for coffee crusted prime ribeye steak. That will be my first fire up meal!!
and it sounds like a good one. Good luck and please let us know how it turns out. I have 2 3" binders full of steak recipes if you ever want to try something else. Always glad to share. I know DH enjoys them. I love shrimp, he doesn't, so every so often we have steak and shrimp night. lol

Back