Just uploaded: 1998 Weber Platinum Series II Brochure

Chris,

It's great that you are getting some new brochures! This one is especially cool, because old examples of these do come up for sale from time to time. In fact several members have them. This really helps establish the facts about the open and closed cabinet designs as they were in 1998.

I would take any of them, but the closed cart black one is my favorite. I like that back then the cart had a wire rack bottom that could breathe and drain. I would think much less prone to rust.

I would take any of them, but the closed cart black one is my favorite. I like that back then the cart had a wire rack bottom that could breathe and drain. I would think much less prone to rust.

That's the one I have. One of these days I'll get around to doing something with it. At least that's my plan.

I would like a 3200 in blue, please.

What Dave said!!!

Me too... oh yeah...I have one sitting outside :rolleyes:

zOuyP5S.jpg

Jeff

I'm jealous of that blue lid. then again I'm jealous of the whole thing since I haven't had the time to fix mine up.

Me too... oh yeah...I have one sitting outside :rolleyes:

zOuyP5S.jpg

Jeff

Jeff,

That one is a real beauty! I am so glad you restored one of those models so nicely. You don't see very many of them, and yours is a pearl for everyone to enjoy!

Back