1998 Weber Genesis Gas Barbecues Brochure

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
1998 Weber Genesis Gas Barbecues Brochure

"Take a look inside a Weber Gas Barbecue and see the quality, workmanship, and durability that make it the best gas barbecue you can own!"

"45-Day Money-Back Guarantee: All Weber Gas Barbecues are backed by a 10-Year Limited Warranty, but if for any reason you're not completely satisfied you may return the grill within 45 days for a full refund."

This brochure includes the Genesis 1000/2000/3000 in black and red lid colors. My favorite part is the mention of the "World Wide Weber" website at www.weberbbq.com on page 5. 1998 was the early days of corporate websites, and in fact was the same year I started The Virtual Weber Bullet website.

Hope you enjoy this brochure.

Neat brochure. I have turned a few of these. Good grills, but I dislike the chincy plastic shelves. Chris, that grease tray is aluminum.

Thanks for posting. This brochure helps fill a hole in our running history. Looks to me like the frame on the 700 is a carryover from the Genesis 1 with those sad plastic tables used as a cost cutting move. A little like the Studebaker Scotsman stripped down bargain car.

Back