1991 green kettle for sale...Not mine

I would say it's way over priced.
It's a Master Touch, but has a pan ash catcher where it should have the canister type.
Looks to be touched up on the rim's lid. N code 1991 isn't vintage in my book, but I'm old, so......
And that ain't a meat thermometer in the lid. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Kind of what I thought Bob but wasn't sure. I know I wouldn't pay that much.
I find it interesting with the gassers that one person does a nice restore and gets $200-250 for it and everybody with a clapped out weber gasser thinks theirs is worth as much.

I would not go more than $60! The rash on the inside of the lid is really weird, it’s pretty clean but, sure as shooting not worth $200!

What about a 1964’ weber kettle new in the box JBK-330 model, see one for sale curious what’s a decent price to pay for one

What about a 1964’ weber kettle new in the box JBK-330 model, see one for sale curious what’s a decent price to pay for one

Good luck, Joe. If it is really what you describe, I wouldn't be surprised if the selling price - if on an auction - tops $800!

Looks like it already sold. I expect it to be worth well more than the $500 asking price, especially with all
the goodies that came with it.

Back