Thermocouple Unplugged GUI

Jay H

TVWBB Member
I think I remember reading this wasn't possible, but I can't find it with search. Is there a way to make Probe 1 show at the top of the GUI with a thermocouple board if it's not in use?

I understand that, it's working no problem, but Probe 0 is still the main probe displayed at the top GUI obviously showing as off. I was hoping I could display Probe 1 in it's place.

It does show probe 1 value in the largest top box if you set probe 0 to disabled. It still shows the name of the original probe 0 though so you have to edit them to match if you want it to display probe 1's name. I just tried this and it seems to work I've described, so if you're seeing something different then I can look into it but I'll need more detail.

I think I remember reading this wasn't possible, but I can't find it with search. Is there a way to make Probe 1 show at the top of the GUI with a thermocouple board if it's not in use?

You are probably running the stable release. Update to the latest development snapshot and then Probe 1 will show up at the top (if you disable the thermocouple).

Oops yeah I forgot about that. In v14 it just the HeaterMeter would use the other probe as the control probe, but in the snapshot it now copies it to probe 0 as well. Thanks, ABuck, excellent first post!

Back