Thread: Is this an original Summit gasser?

Is this an original Summit gasser?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...8820996395798/

Saw this post on FB and found it pretty interesting. Looks like someone is going to get a nice grill for cheap.

Yes. It's a Summit 450. I have the exact same grill. Not sure why such a long propane tank hose. Of course, one has to check for rust on the inside in those areas where Summits of this era are known to rust.

Thank you for the information, Chris. Yes the long hose does seem odd. If i had the room and could convince my wife of adding another grill, i'd certainly take a trip to Omaha to take a look...especially at that price. But, regardless it's always neat to see a beautiful older Weber out in the wild.

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Rich Dahl's Avatar
    Wonder if it's a natural gas grill and the guy added a regulator so he could use propane, that might explain the long hose.
    "Rescuing just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog."

TVWBB Super Fan
    I see the tank holder and scale on it. Wondering if he went for the long hose to connect to a low pressure LP system like my son's house. If that is the case, not sure why there is a regulator/tank connector on the end of the whip hose.
    2007 E-320 NG Genesis Blue Sidewinder