Silver B Burner Tubes

CharlesG

TVWBB Member
I was trying to find a quality set of burner tubes, but am finding there are so many I don't even know where to start. Can anyone recommend a good brand for these? I would like a high quality set. Is there a "good, better, best" in this category of parts? Or are they all basically the same?

I really need the crossover tube, but it is $10 and for $20-30 it looks like I can get that tube and a whole new set of burners...

Thanks!

I bought the Hongso 7508 Burners for $18.99 for my silver B off of amazon, they seem like decent quality, though the air mixture adjustment was not as smooth as I would have expected. I had some problems with the screens kind of shifting a bit. But now that they are adjusted the flame seems pretty good. I am pretty happy with them. Hopefully get to cook on it for the first time this weekend.

Most of the aftermarket burners on amazon will work just fine. I bought a set for less than $14 for my grill three years ago and they are still working just fine. Honsgo seems to be a good aftermarket grill parts supplier, so if you can find a set from them for a good price, I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger.

Thanks everyone. I will just go ahead and give the Hongso burners a try. At $18 it makes more sense than buying a replacement crossover burner by itself.

Fully agree with Jon and Bruce, I got the Hongso burners for my Genny and the silver B. They’ve proven to be very good!

I just started going through my spare parts today. I have about 8 sets of silver b tubes. But only one crossover.

Back