Larger Griddle with Drain Hole for Genesis II 345

RonCruiser

I'm on Smash Burger kick! The large Lodge griddle is not cutting it for me when guests are over. For my wife and I the Lodge griddle works fine, but for guests something larger is necessary to turn the smash burgers around. Just something to fit a couple more patties on the griddle.

Any recommendations for something larger with drain holes? Im loving the cast iron so would like to stay with cast iron.

I'm finding the drain holes will help with grease build up which allows for a truly crisp smash Burger.

I've been looking but maybe I'm overlooking griddles as well...

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey Ron, have you looked at the Blackstone griddle line? I tried the Littlegriddle but was not 100% satisfied so I bought a BlackStone 22". If your into cooking smash burgers, bacon, hash-browns, or stir-fry and many other things on a griddle take a look at the BlackStone it may fit your needs.
Good luck and good cooking Ron.
Bill

Hey Ron, have you looked at the Blackstone griddle line? I tried the Littlegriddle but was not 100% satisfied so I bought a BlackStone 22". If your into cooking smash burgers, bacon, hash-browns, or stir-fry and many other things on a griddle take a look at the BlackStone it may fit your needs.
Good luck and good cooking Ron.
Bill

Hey Bill,
I'm space limited. Blackstone could be an option but I prefer a cast iron griddle... Just need one a bigger than the Lodge. Might go for the Napoleon, but need to verify its not enameled. Might just go for for it anyhow. If only the Lodge was bigger!
-Ron

Back