Looking for a set of old sidewinder knobs

Stefan H

TVWBB Guru
Does anyone have a set of old sidewinder knobs he/she does not need any longer? I am looking for the ones with that long stem. I don’t care how the knobs look like. They can be ugly. I basically need the long stems only.
If not what is the cheapest source for a set of new ones?

Thanks

Dave, I have some wheels Bruce sent me if you don't need the locking casters. We have a store in town that sells only casters. I found similar locking casters there for 5 or 10 dollars apiece depending on who worked the counter when I bought.

Thanks for the offers. I may need to take one or both of you up on those ..... but primarily I
am looking to see if anyone has found a legitimate cheaper wheel replacement. Ralph I would
be curious about that caster store. Perhaps there is something similar here in KC I could check out.

I have a brand new set I got by mistake. Tell me your address and they're yours. I was going to cut them down and make them work on my grill but ran across a black set of knobs first.

Thanks JackAl. I actually found out I can use the standard knobs. The stems are long enough if cut off high enough.

Back