Copper kettle 22"

David-B

TVWBB Super Fan
A local store has a copper kettle one touch that's been sitting in the store all summer and Im tempted to get it, even though I dont need it. How does the copper finish hold up? I have a black performer and it still looks fairly new even after several years of being taken care of.

You have said the magic words themselves..
“Being Taken Care Of”
My black kettle gets a pretty good lid polish a couple of times a year along with the rest of the stable. As long as you do some maintenance, there isn’t any reason for a copperhead to do just as well.

A local store has a copper kettle one touch that's been sitting in the store all summer and Im tempted to get it, even though I dont need it. How does the copper finish hold up? I have a black performer and it still looks fairly new even after several years of being taken care of.

I do not own a copper kettle but my next-door neighbor does as well as my father. My father's is about five years old and it still looks almost new with a little maintenance. I think the copper will hold up fine and that color looks pretty good.

Back