scales

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
not sure if anyone is interested but cleaning out garage and found some old Genesis (deep box style) gas scales. They all work but are dirty. Maybe Bruce? Any interest in trading for that manifold?

Larry, I have plenty of scales. And more of them than I need for the limited Genesis 1000 series grills that I plan to do from here on out.

There is a little rust but mostly just grimy. I think I have 3 of them, I just don't know what shipping them would run but my guess is 3 of them would weigh in about like my small KitchenAid machines and require about the same cu in package so I would hazard a guess they'd be in the $35 range to ship most anyplace

Larry, you could easily fit 4 or 5 of them in a large flat rate box for under $20.

That sounds like a good idea. Works well for Dave Santana! Larry, I am am in if you can do the flat rate. PM me when you can.

I will check into it. But, mat be awhile. Got the phone call I was dreading last night from my other sis. Our sis (they are the middle ones my bro and I are bookends) lost her battle with cancer late last night. So right now not hitting on all cylinders. Our poor dad does not even know yet. At 92 I fear the worst when he is told

Condolences Larry. Sorry to hear about this. Take care of yourself and Dad at this point. I hope there will someone with your dad when he is told.

We were all with him this AM to break the news. He kind of suspected though because he saw all the cars gathered outside. Kinda like the scene in Godfather 1 when Sonny was killed and the old man notices people coming and going, women crying and so on and he asks Tom Hagen "so Consiglere of mine tell me what I already seem to know"
BTW we are still going to make the trip to meet up with my buddy at Ishnala. So maybe let me know what kinda $$$ you need for that manifold and maybe we can hook up for it

Back