Is it just me?

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
I have not been getting email notices for new posts to subscribed threads all day today. Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just a problem on my end?

Have you recently changed anything in the form settings? Perhaps notifications not turned on somehow. Go into the forum settings and double check the notifications.

Nope, I seem to have my threads all set to instant notification via email. As you can see, several have not been read yet and I haven't gotten email notifications saying those threads have been updated. Not sure what is going on. I can't find an overall switch to turn them all on or off.

AsZ1ujy.jpg

Yah, still no email notifications of new posts to subscribed threads. Nothing going to the Spam folder either. It would seem that it is a problem with my account but I don't know where to change anything in my account to fix it.

It looks like 12:40pm today was the last time I received and email notice.

CHRIS: Can you look at it???

CHRIS: Can you look at it???
I think I found the problem. I changed the forum's email account pwd last night but forgot to update it in the forum admin control panel. I doubt anyone's been getting forum emails since some time last night. Not sure what to say about your 12:40pm today comment.

Let me know if the notifications start flowing again.

Oh, right you are Chris. THe last email I got was 12:40AM last night not this afternoon. Thanks for checking into that and hopefully, the notices will resume soon.

I just got a new post notice, so it looks like things are back on line. I was stressing out there for a while. Thanks again Chris.

Bruce, you need some help. You have entered the advanced stages of Weberitis.

I can't say I'm not afflicted, but I can see the progression of your disease is extreme.

As your Doctor, I recommend you cup brush three cook boxes, and scrub the inside of four hoods.

That is your penance.

You're welcome :)

Guys, it is really penance when you are imposing this stuff on a Lutheran. I ain't used to this.

Back