Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rare Genesis 5000

I have an extra red one. But shipping is crazy expensive. I also have a couple green ones. The only realistic way to acquire a lid is local pickup IMO. Unless you happen to have someone driving through your area and can meet up with you.
    Some people rescue dogs and cats. I rescue Webers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    I have an extra red one. But shipping is crazy expensive. I also have a couple green ones. The only realistic way to acquire a lid is local pickup IMO. Unless you happen to have someone driving through your area and can meet up with you.
    Good point. Didn't think about the shipping being so much with them being quite large. I've got my eyes open on craigslist and FB for one.

Yep, that is your best bet Jack. Good luck. The red are pretty common. At least around here. The blue are a much tougher find. I have a blue hood on my grill and it took me quite a while to find one....then, as luck would have it, a guy was selling two Silver B's with blue lids for $50 and I jumped on them. I looked for an entire winter and well into the next summer before I found a blue.
    Some people rescue dogs and cats. I rescue Webers.

TVWBB Honor Circle Timothy F. Lewis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JackAl View Post
    Good point. Didn't think about the shipping being so much with them being quite large. I've got my eyes open on craigslist and FB for one.
    Where are you in northern Alabama? I might be heading that way soon to visit some family if things work out we might be able to meet, need endcaps or just the hood itself?
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy F. Lewis View Post
    Where are you in northern Alabama? I might be heading that way soon to visit some family if things work out we might be able to meet, need endcaps or just the hood itself?
    That would be great. I'm in the Huntsville/Decatur area. I just need the hood itself.

TVWBB Honor Circle Timothy F. Lewis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JackAl View Post
    That would be great. I'm in the Huntsville/Decatur area. I just need the hood itself.
    PM sent.

Let me know
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123